Cleveland Ohio Hotel | Glidden House | 866.812.4537
We invite you to visit the Glidden House Hotel and discover its stunning beauty and legendary charm. An impressive mansion built in 1910; The Glidden House is a full- service boutique hotel conveniently located on the campus of Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio.
Our friendly and experienced staff desires to make your stay memorable. Staying at our Cleveland area hotel is more than being a guest; it is like staying with friends.
Our guest rooms are beautifully appointed with an inviting décor and style that is accompanied by the latest sophisticated amenities including a 42” plasma screen television and high speed wireless internet. Our “Vintage Suites”, each unique in their own way, offer even greater luxury and convenience. Our historic hotel carries on the rich history that the Glidden House has provided to Cleveland area travellers. (See History)
The fine dining in our carriage house is a culinary delight; it features an exciting menu with Mediterranean creations and fresh seafood entrees. A European-Style breakfast buffet served in the Hotel’s original parlor will help start your day.
We are within walking distance or a short drive to the following Cleveland area attractions:
- University Circle Incorporated
- Case Western Reserve University
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Cleveland Museum of Art
- Cleveland Botanical Garden
- The Cleveland Museum of Natural History
- Western Reserve Historical Society
- Cleveland Orchestra at Severance Hall
- Cleveland Institute of Music
- Cleveland Institute of Art
- Cleveland Museum of Contemporary Art
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Ronald McDonald House® of Cleveland, Inc.
See Our Slideshow (Click Above)